[Rhodes22-list] storage

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Apr 17 22:15:31 EDT 2011

Hi Chris,
Our shelving does not take advantage of the shape of the hull either,
but because it is open shelving, we use the space behind the shelves
for larger items that we don't use too much like the teakettle and a
large bowl. There is usually an extra roll of paper towels (wrapped
in a plastic bag) back there too. Our shelves were prefab plastic
ones meant for under sink storage that we found years ago. There are
two shelves above the floor of the cabinet. They extend from the
icebox to the sink. We use some plastic bins with snap lids to sit on
the shelves to hold (1) cooking implements ans (2) utensils. We use
the storage space under the sink for a storage bag about the size of
an old fashioned paper grocery bag and we fill that with groceries.

If you are interested in a unit like ours (which I'm sure is no
longer made), you might want to check the home improvement stores and
even a place like Bed, Bath and Beyond for under sink storage units.
You might find something that would fit well.

I'll see if I can find a picture and post it.

Mary Lou