[Rhodes22-list] Swing keel fix.

ejor2 at aol.com ejor2 at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 12:45:51 EDT 2011

Carl

I replaced all mine with Beckson ports last year, got them in the overun section for aout $40 a piece. So far very happy with them, and couldn't beat the price. Go straight to the Beckson marine site. Can't remember the size I got, I went for a size that was a bit small and had to build up some areas to get them to fit. In hindsite would have been easier to go larger and cut out some area. Cured all my leaking problems.

Eric J.