[Rhodes22-list] Swing keel fix.

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed Apr 20 19:07:22 EDT 2011

Carl,

 Mine has the 9 point rigging with the rope traveler and standard main. I
think mine didn't have front windows new but someone cut holes and installed
2 sheets of plexiglas. Replacing the windows is on the my to do list but for
now what I have works. I put the boat in the water on Sunday and this
weekend will get some interior shots for you. Mine had a 2' space from the
cabin bulkhead to the V birth. I have modified that space to include a flip
down extension to expand the V birth for more sleeping area. I also split
the bulkhead to include a port side piece as well. This is year 4 in my
restoration project I each year I do as much as time and budget permit. I
haven't ventured under the cockpit yet as my bulkheads there seem fine for
now. I look forward to seeing you picts of that repair.

Hope your sailing soon

John S