[Rhodes22-list] Shelter Island

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 16:19:12 EDT 2011

Hi Bruce,
  Welcome to the east end... Having be island born,  lived and sailed over
50 years on this Island,  I may be of  some help....  I dock my boat in
Southold, minutes away from Shelter  Island.   The Golden Snooch, my Rhodes 22
will be returned to her slip  in a few weeks.... for yet another summer of
sailing.  Almost always  interested in meeting, sailing/racing, entertaining
etc.... good people...   If you are interested, let me know... I'm rather
familiar with some of the  unique features of our waters, and land features....
including the seafood  population....

Burt ~~~_/)

In a message dated 4/22/2011 3:30:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,