[Rhodes22-list] Shelter Island

BRUCE GREENWALD bgreenwald at optonline.net
Fri Apr 22 19:21:23 EDT 2011

Burt - I would love to catch up.  We have been back and forth several
times as we negotiate our purchase, etc.  i will contact you off-line
when I expect to be out with a little time on my hands.  I have sailed
out of Old Greenwich for the last 10 years but still consider myself a
novice - i have a feeling I am going to encounter a lot of new
experiences on the east end.

Bruce

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II