[Rhodes22-list] Shelter Island

BRUCE GREENWALD bgreenwald at optonline.net
Fri Apr 22 19:25:02 EDT 2011

Mike,

I will have an SUV of some sort - my 11 yr old Grand Cherokee is  soon
entering retirement - but I really hope to make the trip out on the
water rather than the LIE.  Since I have never made it very far east of
Greenwich, I will surely be in need of gudance when the time comes.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II