[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room? help

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 16:56:20 EDT 2011

Patrick,

I make the boom room, although cannot imagine what you have.  You might post pictures of the individual pieces that might be recognized.  Does the former owner provide any clue?  What color and texture of each of the pieces?  Are there any supporting structural poles or rail, and what probable material?  Pictures will really be worth a lot.

Art
Mary Jane
St Pete

And,  have a nice day!