[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room? help

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:05:19 EDT 2011

Trying again with smaller pictures.

Attached are some pics.

The material is just like some sunbrella I have but maybe a little more
pliable.  The sides are just fabric mesh or screen.

I have a pop top enclosure and it does have a velcro strip that this
probably attaches too.

There are no poles or other structure so that is why I am puzzled.  Also, no
obvious way to attach the bottom along the cockpit.

I was hoping someone had the same thing and could provide some insight.
Boat is 1989.

The previous owner didn't have a clue and said previous to that didn't have
a clue but I will try to contact the original owner.
Art, does your room use poles?

Thanks
-Patrick