[Rhodes22-list] Cabin cushion nightmare

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Aug 4 16:00:18 EDT 2011

Ron and Lisa,

Last time I gave this to you Stan got really mad so I don't know what effect
this will have on him in all this heat:

http://almoproducts.com/ http://almoproducts.com/

You could pay him 5% of the cost of the cushions like we do when we sell
boats on this list.  I'm sure that more than covers his mark-up.  :)

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD