[Rhodes22-list] Boat Name

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:30:49 EDT 2011

Oberstleutnant Kuhn,

I noticed Nabble doesn't like special German letters.

The song is the U-Boat March sung during WWII.

I enjoy studying military history and I speak German, but I don't do Sieg
Heils.  Unless you are talking reenacting.

I am a civil war and revolutionary war reenactor (British). I love doing
reenacting.  I also love German martial music.

Ron

Ron,

That brought tears to my eyes--made me want to stand up a give a high five
Sieg Heil!

Was that the submariners' song from the movie?

Oberstleutnant Kuhn