[Rhodes22-list] Boat Name

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Aug 10 09:13:26 EDT 2011

Ron,

I still like Das Boot, but if any of your re-enactments are near water you
could mount a cannon and name her after a warship.

Lee

Oberstleutnant Kuhn,

I noticed Nabble doesn't like special German letters.

The song is the U-Boat March sung during WWII.

I enjoy studying military history and I speak German, but I don't do Sieg
Heils.  Unless you are talking reenacting.

I am a civil war and revolutionary war reenactor (British). I love doing
reenacting.  I also love German martial music.

Ron