[Rhodes22-list] Poop....deck

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Aug 10 08:44:40 EDT 2011

Ken,

I just had my boat professionally cleaned and a week later it was covered in
pine needles, grass clippings (bulkhead slip), and giant yellow droppings.
We too have herons along with eagles, vultures, ospreys, and other large
pooping culprits.  The size and color make me suspect Big Bird.

Nature puts is there so I let nature remove it with a good downpour.  If I
cleaned my boat everytime it got dirty I'd be doing more cleaning than
sailing.

I don't know if it works but we have several boats in our marina with shiny
computer discs hanging from their stays.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD