[Rhodes22-list] Poop....deck

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 08:08:45 EDT 2011

Ken,
My first thought was to use a BB gun, but then the other side of the brain
kicked in. We have swallows, I believe barn swallows, that nest on the
floats  for our dock each summer. Their poop is a small problem, but the number
of  insects they eat make them a welcome tenant each summer. Tell them they
have an  open invitation on our dock anytime.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/9/2011 5:21:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,