[Rhodes22-list] Baltimore weekend

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:59:12 EDT 2011

We had a fabulous time in Baltimore. Huge and Many Thanks to all who provided suggestions.....we di as many as we could and we really appreciate the rain and cool weather, it was very nice for a change.

A special thanks to Le with At Ease and Mac for the nice sail on Friday afternoon..... it certainly is different than lake sailing here in Texas

If any of you get to DFW, lease contact us for a return favour.....

One more question; any Rhodies in the Tampa area .... we will be there the first full week in Septenber

Charles Nieman
98 R 22