[Rhodes22-list] Baltimore weekend

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Aug 18 10:38:28 EDT 2011

Charlie,

Couldn't have asked for better company.  Good wind and with temperatures
about 20 degrees cooler than Dallas, we almost needed sweaters!

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32287907/Charlie%252C%2BCarol%252C%2BMac%252C%2BJoe%252C%2BEthan%2B001.JPG
Charlie%2C+Carol%2C+Mac%2C+Joe%2C+Ethan+001.JPG

More than generous with TWO bottles of rum and crabcakes for all--most
appreciative.  Much thanks and hope we can all get together again!

Lee

We had a fabulous time in Baltimore. Huge and Many Thanks to all who
provided suggestions.....we di as many as we could and we really appreciate
the rain and cool weather, it was very nice for a change.

A special thanks to Le with At Ease and Mac for the nice sail on Friday
afternoon..... it certainly is different than lake sailing here in Texas

If any of you get to DFW, lease contact us for a return favour.....

One more question; any Rhodies in the Tampa area .... we will be there the
first full week in Septenber

Charles Nieman
98 R 22