[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Preparedness (was: Bottom Painter Puzzled (CHRIS))

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Aug 26 09:40:28 EDT 2011

Elle,
>From the BoatUS Membership eLine News August 2011 dated 8/24/2011

"BoatUS insurance policies include Hurricane haul-out coverage to help you get ready for the storm. Plus, the expert assistance of our renowned claims team in the wake of losses both big and small. Get a Free Rate Quote for your boat today! Or for a quote by phone, call toll-free 1-800-283-2883."

Not sure what you need to do for reimbursement, but sounds like it's worth checking into.

- Rob