[Rhodes22-list] Bottom Painter Puzzled (CHRIS)

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Aug 24 10:09:54 EDT 2011

Joe,

It seems like most people including the guys down at West Marine recommend
an ablative, but I've read that you should use a hard paint if you leave
your boat in the water.

Make sure you read the directions.  With hard paints I believe you need to
put your boat in the water within a few weeks after painting or it will dry
up and lose its effectiveness.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD