[Rhodes22-list] Aside from the hurricaine...

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 02:07:26 EDT 2011

I've installed the puck fish/depth-finder just as Bill Wickman describes. (I say "I" but it was done at the factory by the experts.)

I'd been told it should be located forward, but that doesn't work on our boats because of the built-in flotation and hull shape.

As far as I know, no fish have been discovered in the factory floor.