[Rhodes22-list] Glag I hauled

Gil Eaton gjeaton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 12:25:11 EDT 2011

Hi Elle,
If you pop the lid, there should be a switch for Manual or Automatic mode.
 You should be able to control the start, run  and off in manual mode.
I had a 16kw propane generator from Generac.  You should have a manual that
covers manual operation or can get it online.
Good Luck,
gil
SV Dream Catcher
Spring Cove