[Rhodes22-list] Glag I hauled

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 21:22:50 EDT 2011

"We will run generator every 4-6 hours (or as needed) for 1-2 hours or so to
maintain refrigeration and hot water until power restored.  No need to run
overnight as fridge & freezer remain closed."

Yea...that was MY great idea also...until it wouldn't start up when I returned home. Finally after an hour of cussing at it & trying other things it finally started

That sucker is ON until power comes back.

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}