[Rhodes22-list] Compass & Jack Stands

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 07:36:59 EST 2011

Thanks for the picture Rob. The hull looks real good, is that the finished
bottom paint?  Do you have the line to the dagger board replaced regularly?
There is a lot of value to me from the picture.  The Rudder stick looks
longer than I have seen before.  I was going to make a new one for mine.
What length and material do you recommend?  I was thinking about a piece of
a LAM (laminated beam) custom cut and fit to the rudder?

Sincerely,

Dennis Frappier
Marketing / Business Development Consultant

207-228-5388 (direct)
www.nikken.com/apt

Opportunity in the Healthcare Industry!  Join us in the essential evolution
from medical intervention to self-care and lifestyle enhancement.
www.PartnershipOffering.com  (Review the 5 minute video).