[Rhodes22-list] Now bottom paint and tiller

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Dec 7 11:33:06 EST 2011

Dennis,
Yes, I believe that was the finished bottom paint.  They had not added the boot stripe yet.

Before you go to the trouble to make a tiller, you might want to take a look at manufactured ones. As usual, you can probably find them cheaper than at West Marine. I believe someone on this list bought one, not sure exactly what model it is. - rob

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=99623&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50045&subdeptNum=50145&classNum=50146