[Rhodes22-list] Loose centerboard

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 17:59:38 EST 2011

Billy
I was able to get my CB out today. It was actually a really good day down at
the boat, I got a lot of work done. She was rocking like crazy from the wind
even though she is on her trailer on the hard.

Here are some pictures of how mine is currently rigged. "Rigged" is probably
a perfect description. I thought the end of the tubing (pin) would have
gouged out the sides, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I will be coping
your pin, and I will be glassing a piece of ss tubing into the hole through
the CB. I want metal on metal where the pin is. I will also replace the
tubing with some kind of blocks, I haven't figured out how yet.

Thanks again for the help.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p30967552/Centerboard%2B001.jpg
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30967552/Centerboard%2B002.jpg
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30967552/Centerboard%2B003.jpg