[Rhodes22-list] Loose centerboard

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 07:31:03 EST 2011

Greg,

I'm not exactly sure where you are talking about metal on metal, but I know
 enough that it isn't a good idea. You need a bushing of some sort between
the  metals to ease operation and prevent corrosion. I've seen the insides
of several  cb trunks and know that Stan always used a pvc or other plastic
as a  bushing.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/19/2011 5:59:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,