[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jan 4 13:59:53 EST 2011

Hi Joe,

We use a stainless hose clamp on the pin.

Before you decide where to keep your boat, I'd strongly suggest you
look a little further south. The northern Elk River is shallow and
full of powerboat traffic. There are some nice marinas on the Bohemia
but daysailing would be limited to the Bohemia and Upper Elk. When we
first started sailing we used to sail out of Elk Neck State Park but
soon looked for a place further south to keep the boat. The Sassafras
has some nice marinas but a long motor to get out to the bay. We
sailed out of the Middle River for a while but then moved over to the
Eastern Shore. There are good marinas at Worton, Tolchester and Rock
Hall. Even Rock Hall is less than 2 hours from center city
Philadelphia. In any event welcome back.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD