[Rhodes22-list] Mary Lou & Lee

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Jan 5 13:21:05 EST 2011

Bob,

Good point.  My rudder did kick up but the whole assembly probably
popped off from the force of the stern flying up in the air.  Had the
pins been attached I doubt that they would have broken the brackets off
the transom.  Had I been holding onto something I probably wouldn't have
broken it off when I flew up in the air.

Lee