[Rhodes22-list] Rudder Pin

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Jan 5 16:43:27 EST 2011

Rick and everyone,

My OEM clutch also releases on impact but I've noticed it has become
much tighter and now requires me to manually pull some line out so I can
pull the rudder up, even when the clutch is at its loosest (is that a
word Elle?).  I haven't looked at it but I assume there's a screw in the
middle of the handle that you just need to loosen.  Correct?

Thanks!

Lee