[Rhodes22-list] Loose centerboard

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Fri Jan 14 08:38:16 EST 2011

Doc
Great information, thank you!

What size is your pin?

It looks bigger than mine for some reason. Mine looks like it is just ss
tubing from an old bimini top. It is a mess, and I wonder if the rough
outside edges have dug into the sides of the cavity. I am having a really
hard time getting it out and will probably have to cut the tubing. It sides
back and forth when we lift it and get jammed.

Doc
What state are you located, if you are close I might take a road trip to see
it if that is ok?

-----
Greg PA
s/v SERENITY