[Rhodes22-list] I've got Pierogies and Kielbasa for the AFC Championship!! Any takers??

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Tue Jan 18 19:16:15 EST 2011

Happy new year to the forum,

 This is a rare opportunity for all NY rhodies to shut up the PITA from Pgh
(me). There has been a no fly zone established over the city of pgh (no Jets
allowed) and I'm pulling for GB over Da Bears so I can take on Rummy 2 wks.
from Sunday.

GO STEELERS !!!

John S

PS work on the "Terrible Boat" continues. Pictures coming in spring for the
old girls 40th Birthday stay tuned.