[Rhodes22-list] I've got Pierogies and Kielbasa for the AFC Championship! Any takers?

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 22:16:38 EST 2011

John;

I have a classic New "Jersey" collection of Premium extra virgin olive oil,
Original Balsamic vinegar , Milanese Arborio risotto, Italian cookie,
Italian marinated giardiniera, the best italian fruit marmalade , Hot tomato
sauce and Pesto with Italian pasta ,bread stick and more that I'm willing to
put up against your Western PA Polish delights, but how do we deal with the
3 1/2 point spread?

I hear Ben "the ripper" R's jersey is not that popular (even in Pittsburgh).
On the other hand, the QB for the Jersey Jets is a perfect gentleman. So
we're the underdogs AND the "good guys". It doesn't get any better than
this.

May the "best" team win.

BenC
s/v Susan Kay