[Rhodes22-list] a by and large tall story

Sling daysails at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 23:15:50 EST 2011

Thanks for your encouragement.  I see there are some skeptics.  I do admit
that I didn't read Eat, Pray, Love.  About the rest, I have attached a
picture worth a thousand words...by and large.  Your additional stories of
space travel and mermaids confirm that a Rhodies' imagination trumps hull
speed.

I got tired of waiting for Spring and good sailing weather.  So I drove to
Lake Hartwell loaded Second Wind on the trailer and headed south then west
along I-10.  When I reached the coast of California I stepped the mast and
splashed my Rhodes 22 into the Pacific.  I then sailed it across to Hawaii
on my way to Southeast Asia.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30798143/Bali%2BPicture%2BBy%2Band%2BLarge%2BPDF.pdf
Bali+Picture+By+and+Large+PDF.pdf