[Rhodes22-list] Can't wait

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 10:49:53 EST 2011

Geoff,
I wish I had known your timetable for going home. We live about six miles
off I-85 at exit fourteen. You could have spent a much more comfortable
night in  our guest quarters. Like Bob said, she sure is pretty.
About the launch. This coming weekend is the SuperBowl and being a true
blue Packer fan means that the party starts Friday at 5:00 pm. The wife and I
are going to Cape Kennedy for the shuttle launch on the 23rd. Any time in
between would work well for me.
If I remember correctly you will be sailing on Big Green Lake this summer.
I'm envious. It is a wonderful sailing lake and the boat is well suited for
 those conditions. I grew up in Fond du Lac and I spent several summers in
a  rented cottage as a youth on Big Green Lake. I learned to water ski
there. Many  fond memories.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/30/2011 1:40:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,