[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list] a by and large tall story (from Sling)

Robert Baldi rob.o.baldi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:43:25 EST 2011

I consider myself a reasonable judge of credibility. If this had not come
from such a factually reliable source ( a Rhodie writing to the Rhodes list)
I would have had trouble believing all that was said.

Did you have to modify the trailer to comply with local requirements form
island to island?
I like Mt. Gay in the summer but in the winter I prefer Johnny Walker. Would
you have tried such a trip with Johnny Walker instead?

I hope things are going well in Ubud. By the way - when is spring in Ubud.

rob

--
Robert O. Baldi