[Rhodes22-list] On trailering

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 17:21:00 EST 2011

Hello all:

Let me ask if anyone uses a transom support bracket for the outboard motor when
trailering.  Having never done this (trailering a big boat thing) before, I am
going strictly on  say-so from other boaters and internet advice.  But our boat
is not like other boaters' boats.

I assume I will want to offer support to the motor on the lift, but the transom
bracket looks like it would hook onto the trailer.  The Triad trailer looks to
be too short to accept the lower end of the support. What's the scoop?  Advise
me.

Joe Camp