[Rhodes22-list] hull & cockpit color question

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Jan 31 20:35:22 EST 2011

For some reason when I view and reply to the r22 forum using my email browser
my image attachments do not go through so I will repost through nabble to
include the photo I meant to attach to my reply.  This is my new 2009 blue
hull in the fall of 2010.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30812665/IMG_0170r.jpg