[Rhodes22-list] hull & cockpit color question

Comcast Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 18:49:51 EST 2011

Peter,

I have sailed both white and blue hulls, probably would prefer the blue, just has a better look than most of the other boats on the water.  The R22 looks really sharp in any of the colors.  It really depends on what Stan has available.  It is good to see you moving into this excellent boat.  I'll look forward to helping you get underway!

Art

Sent from my iPad