[Rhodes22-list] hull & cockpit color question

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:38:31 EST 2011

Peter: I was originally going to get the blue hull. I love the way it looks.
But, I was worried that it may be too hot for the weather here (Gulf Shores,
AL) after doing some research on the Internet. Also, the rest of my family
thought white looked better. I wanted some definition though, so that's why
I wanted the blue stripe by the gunnel. I have to say, however, that there
are many boats in my marina (including large sailboats) that have colored
hulls so I'm not really convinced that it's a problem. Of course, they also
have a/c. I don't know. It's a tough call. I went through the same thing
you're going through now. Geoff