[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 09:35:17 EDT 2011

hello james,

seriously interested here. where's the boat and how much are you asking?

lynn

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:02 AM, James Kerr <jameskerr43 at me.com> wrote:

> 84 Rhodes hull GBX220111A84. GB refurbished three years ago. Pretty much
> all the goodies. This isn't a fire sale but I will entertain serious offers
> .
> working out of the country now back in US last two weeks in July. any
> interest?
> Regards,
> Jim
> Roller furling, roller reeding, two solar cells, two batteries, radio, mast
> antenna w/BNC connectors ,boom room etc.....
> Sent from my iPad

Here's what's up for me these days;

http://www.radiationdays.
<http://www.radiationdays.blogspot.com>com<http://www.radiationdays.blogspot.com>

or point your phone at this:

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr

Lynn Hoffman is the author of The Short Course in Beer and The New Short
Course in Wine. You can read a sample or order your e-copy at:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/16714

•Had enough of gun violence? Read the story of a woman who does something
about it .
*Paula Sherman and the National Rifle Association  *

get your e-copy for $4.99 at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23266