[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis R22 Gathering

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Sun Jul 3 15:33:51 EDT 2011

(Peter Klappert for Mac McCready)

Chris Geankoplis will be in Annapolis Friday 7/08 through Sunday 7/10, and Mac has offered to coordinate somekind of something--a sail, drinks, dinner or some combination. Mac says traffic at the start of the weekend makes meeting east of the Bay Bridge unlikely.

If you'd like to get together with Chris, contact Mac at 410-544-8326. He didn't suggest email and I'm not positive I've got it right, but a message I sent to wmccready at hotmail.com hasn't come back undeliverable (yet).

I'm looking forward to meeting or seeing again a few of the folks who've put up with all my R22 questions over the past year, Chris G at the top of that list. The advice has been great!