[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Questions

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jul 5 15:03:59 EDT 2011

Ron,
I've got a '76 model with standard main and hank on jib.  I would highly recommend the IMF and furling jib.  You'll do a lot more sailing with them.  I've been known just to motor around our lake rather than put up the sails due to the effort involved.  Or maybe I'm just plain lazy.  My sailing association is threatening to revoke my membership if they don't see my sails more. - rob

S/V Getaway
1976 Rhodes 22