[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Questions

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Jul 5 15:35:24 EDT 2011

Ron:

If you are serious about the Rhodes then I suggest you schedule a date to visit the factory and take one of Stan's boats out for a test drive.  I visited the factory several years ago, stay overnight in his not so Hilton accomodations, and took one of his boats out for an overnight trip on the sound.  Made my deposit and am into my third sailing season with a new 2009 Rhodes.  Stan has new and refurbished options.

Christopher P. Cowie