[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Questions

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Fri Jul 8 22:13:11 EDT 2011

Ron,
 As a 28 season Rhodes sailor, agree  it is not a racer but with 3 adults on the windward side and a 10-15 degree heel we can clip off close to 6 knots and have "beaten Catilinas and O 'Day 22s many a time and can draw even with a Tanzer 22.

INCIDENTLY WE'RE PUTTING OUR '83 UP FOR SALE ALONG WITH ITS TRAILER AND MOTOR and a raft of overnight camping and on-board sleeping and living gear and goodies next week. Starting 84th year in August. Not well enough to keep on sailing.

Big Al Robertson