[Rhodes22-list] cockpit filler support panels

Tom Hogarty tjhogarty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 09:35:54 EDT 2011

I use oak, but they are heavier. We use the boards and then set up a two man
tent, and sleep on Thermarest pads. Very comfortable. The tent is largely
mosquito net, but has a fly for rain. With the cockpit tent it makes a two
room suite. Very cheap, and easy to set up. More comfortable than a berth on
a 36 footer. Less than a deluxe room on the Westerdam. Great for a 22 foot
boat.
Tom Hogarty