[Rhodes22-list] Baltimore

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:36:37 EDT 2011

The Admiral has decided we need to escape the Texas heat for a longish weekend.... further it has been conveyed to me that Baltimore will be our destination of choice....and the target weekend is August 12 thru 15. probably arrive the 12 and leave the 15, leaving full days of play on the 13 and 14.

The inquiry here is to solicit information from those you familiar with the area as to choice areas of town to stay and play ..... and to inquire if there is somewhere one might rent a sailboat for an afternoon's sail ..... or maybe bum a ride from another Rhodie out for a sail?????

Any and all suggestions will be received in the spirit in which they are sent

Fair Winds
Charles Nieman
s/c Blue Feather