[Rhodes22-list] Baltimore

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:27:59 EDT 2011

My impressions based on half a dozen visits...

Baltimore has some rough patches like all big cities so be ready for
an urban jolt. Some great Italian restaurants in an old neighborhood
near the harbor. Some of the more affordable hotel chains are a few
blocks from thw waterfront but a bit dreary - I'd go for something on
the harbor if you care about a view and ambiance. Or look for
something local and unique. A side trip to Annapolis might be worth it
if you're in search of a great old sailing town.

Dave

Sent from my mobile device

David Bradley