[Rhodes22-list] Baltimore

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jul 22 19:42:36 EDT 2011

How could I have left out Annapolis? Wonderful town (even if it is
our state capital - the legislature is not in session). Naval
Academy, lots of historic old houses and lots of sailboats. It is
about 45 minutes from Baltimore so you'd have to have a car.

We were there today - a rush visit to pick up a couple of inflatable
kayaks at West Marine.

Mary Lou