[Rhodes22-list] keel CB issue

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jun 1 11:43:00 EDT 2011

Rummy makes some good points. If I recall correctly (always a
challenge these days) Don Casey's "This Old Boat" had a good section
on fiberglass repairs. I see on Amazon there's a recent edition out
(ours is 1991). Might have to pick that up.

Gudgeon Brothers (manufacturers of West System epoxies) also have
good fiberglass repair articles online:
http://www.westsystem.com/ss/fiberglass-boat-repair-and-restoration/

BTW, the Dremel tool he mentions is invaluable for this type of work.
That and the Fein multitool make much shorter work of seemingly unending jobs

Mary Lou