[Rhodes22-list] Table Post Receptacle

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 14:02:29 EDT 2011

The base is also available from any RV or marine store.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/6/2011 1:32:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mweisner at ebsmed.com writes:

I think  that this what you are looking  for:
http://www.dyersonline.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=31-1570

This  matched the exact piece used in 1981.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer  ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "David Culp" Monday, June 06, 2011  1:17 PM