[Rhodes22-list] Florida rhodes?

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 8 22:15:50 EDT 2011

Chris:  Sorry, I missed your initial email.  We are in Stuart.   I'll be pulling
the boat out of the water tomorrow for a run up to NC on Saturday before storing
her for the summer.  If you are interested in taking a look at her on the
trailer on Thursday afternoon or Friday, give me a call @ (772) 285-9853.

We'll have her back in the water in Stuart in November.

Bob in Florida on the 2010 R22 "NoKaOi 3"