[Rhodes22-list] Back On The List

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 10:19:03 EDT 2011

Welcome back.

I'm relatively new to this community, but I remember you.  Glad to learn that
you have overcome your health challenges, and are now ready to sail again.

Someone must have had real problems to put 3M 5200 on the cap, when the rubber
gasket it comes with is so simple and effective.

Take your time on removing that cap.

Caesar Paul
Gentle Breeze
1986 recycled in 08